DarkSide Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield Heroes

2 posters

Go down

Battlefield Heroes Empty Battlefield Heroes

Post by Kakashi Hatake Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:31 pm

In September a nice game will be made...it's called Battlefield Heroes. Maybe someone of you hear about it Smile It's some TPP Multiplayer, but Dice says, that we were playing like in other fps's. It won't be so realistic- you were can sit down on wing of the airplain Very Happy It will be absolutly free Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Were you play it, with me?
Link:
http://www.battlefield-heroes.com/
Video (masterpiece Very Happy ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYQP-uBijWg

If you wanna soem more informations, just ask Very Happy
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Heroes Empty Re: Battlefield Heroes

Post by Bandit Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:26 pm

Yeah I might try this game when it is released. I'm not sure how TPS will handle camera angles etc. I am so used to FPS. But it looks like fun! I was surprised at the cartoon graphics though. Surprised

Will it be just EA/DICE servers?
Bandit
Bandit
dS.Member
dS.Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Bandit wrote:Yeah I might try this game when it is released. I'm not sure how TPS will handle camera angles etc. I am so used to FPS.

The EA/Dice says, that you will have camera in yours traps...buttons will like in FPS's (WSAD, mouse, crouch and sprint)

Bandit wrote:But it looks like fun! I was surprised at the cartoon graphics though. Surprised

Yeah, me too. I have read about it, when it wasn't any sreens. But i am thinking, that it will be cool-this is some challenge for Dice, to make funny and free game. Dice made all Battlefields.

Bandit wrote:Will it be just EA/DICE servers?

Idk, but i think, that it will be like in ET-everybody can make own server Very Happy
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: