DarkSide Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games etc.

4 posters

Go down

Games etc. Empty Games etc.

Post by $n00p Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:49 pm

I have bought new graphic card (ati radeon x1650 PRO 512) so its end with bad FPS Games etc. Bananpr8
Now im able to do Frag Movie. I think i will end doing it this month Very Happy

I see you on training on Sunday Very Happy btw. someone on forum have ET:QW ?

Last edited by $n00p on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
$n00p
$n00p
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-12-03

https://darkside.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Games etc. Empty Re: Games etc.

Post by ds.5had0w Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:36 pm

$n00p wrote:I see you on training on Sunday Very Happy
Sorry, but I'm on my uncles birthday party, so I won't be back in time for training.
btw. someone on forum have ET:QW ?
Affirmative Smile
ds.5had0w
ds.5had0w
dS.Member
dS.Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by $n00p Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:44 am

ok np 5had0w

oh, if you dont have orginal qw please tell me, are there any problems with game online ? cuzz i want download QW but im not sure do l work online when its not orginal Razz
$n00p
$n00p
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ds.5had0w Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:47 pm

$n00p wrote:oh, if you dont have orginal qw please tell me, are there any problems with game online ? cuzz i want download QW but im not sure do l work online when its not orginal Razz
Well, actually I have an original QW. sunny
If you download it, whether or not you can play depends on the key you get with the download. If the key is already banned, there is little chance you can play at all. Otherwise you can play, if no other player, using the same key currently plays. So the more spread the key is, the smaller is the chance for a successful login.
It worked that way at Quake 4 and I don't think they will be less restrictive with QW.

Btw.: I can't wait to see how good you are with stable fps Very Happy
ds.5had0w
ds.5had0w
dS.Member
dS.Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:29 pm

I think, that it will be nice movie Wink But about this card, i prefer GeForce. Nice is 9600 from zotac. It cost something about 700 zl (hmm...200euro). I am scared-you was so good without good card, so what will be now :/ You will beat Major every times, when you'll fight. Very Happy

Btw. QW is nice game, but let's be serious, Unrael Toutnament 3 is better (in my opinion) and it have campaign, so if it won't works to play multiplayer, you can play in single Smile

PS What MMOFPS other games are you playing? In holidays i will have new and better computer, so i think, that many games were works Smile
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by $n00p Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:45 pm

lol but kakashi my card cost 140 zl ^^ i know that GeForce cards are good and i know 9600 is nice but with money i wanted to spend on my card this radeon was the best Smile
I will prove you... this radeon have 512 mb and cost 140 zl with transport to house, GF 7300GT have 256 mb and cost 130 zl with transport to house. So radeon was better choice Smile

BTW.

Already im playing Assasin's Creed and CoD 4. I have full AC but only demo of COD 4 . I want to download full cod 4 but if QW is better i will download it first Very Happy

Assasin's Creed is really good game !, my configuration of graphic in this game is :

Resolution : 1024x768
ref. rate : 60 hz
Shadows 2/3
Detail lvl. 2/3
Graphic Quality : 2/3
multisampling 1/3
Post FX : On
Vertical Sync : Off

And it works good on it. Graphic is still very good.(this game need rlly good pc so im happy that it works on good graphic on my pc Very Happy)

Call of duty 4 works fine on good graphic, i uninstalled demo after i completed it (demo have only 1 mission) so i dont remember my graphic configuration Razz

ET like i said works great Very Happy

P.S.: What is the difference between house and home ?
$n00p
$n00p
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:33 pm

CoD 4 rlz!!! It is only a bit short, but when you are playing in veteran, game is the best. I have old computer and full version works better than demo lol! CoD is better than QW, but if you want some MP game i prefer UT 3 Smile I have played demo and it works good. UT is little bit like Quake 3, but i am thinking, that climate in UT is better, is more happy Razz By the way, i'll buy new computer on holidays and i want to ask, did AC is good game and it is like PoP? I like Warrior Within. Two trones i haven't played yet.
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by $n00p Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:29 pm

AC is done by Ubisoft. This same company did Prince Of Perssia so there are some similar things.
In AC almost all this similar things are better or the same... like running on walls to get on top of them - in AC it looks like in PoP. In pop you can jump on "wood things", in AC you can find this "things" too. In PoP movement of camera sux, in AC its great. In AC fights are better than in PoP. In pop you can climb on some things on walls but on AC you can climb almost everywhere using windows,edges etc. its just great in AC!
in pop you can "rape kill" enemies, in AC you can too with your hand knife - its almost on all wallpapers and screens of AC so i think you know what i mean.

In pop maybe some tricks looks better but AC is more realistic.Story line of AC is really good Smile.Menu is according to story line hmmm - i dont know how to say it Very Happy

In AC you dont have to kill people only.... There are missions like : steal something, Time missions - go from A to B - you must do it fast (time) so roofs are the fastest way....you must use your brain and you must hide. There are missions to assasinate someone too Very Happy

In pop you have only 1 way to go if you know what i mean. In AC its something like in GTA you have cities and points on radar where are missions Razz

You saw intro movie of AC ? When he is killing someone and running to gate, then gate is opening, monks are praying and he dissapears in mop - they have wear almost like you so its not problem.

You can do fake praying in game too (there is button for it ;D) and when someone is looking for you can go to monks (they are walking down the streets sometimes) and fake you are one of them Very Happy but you can just pray going down the street too.
$n00p
$n00p
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Yep, i am interested in games, so i know many things about ac Razz But i am asking about pop, because i don't prefer some games like Hitman and splinter cell, but Pop is other. Maybe PoP isn't the best example of this type of games, but i like it Smile

Oh, i forgot...wtf? You card costs 140 zl???????LOL!!! Some time ago i was buying GeForce 6600 and it have costing 600 zl (something about 150 euro). This is sick :/ I belive you, but that is incredible, that no many time and what difference of price :/
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by $n00p Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 pm

lol !! about 1 year ago(or 1.5) 7600gs 256 DDR III was in shops with price : 450 zl about ... so when you was buying this 6600 it was more than year with a half ago
$n00p
$n00p
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:17 pm

i hvae bought it 2 years ago Razz Maybe it's a many time ago, but be serious-prices make difference, even so many time ;/
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by $n00p Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:15 pm

yeah i know Razz

i have downloaded CoD 4 Very Happy now i must delete some movies to have enough space to install it ^^

btw. i changed name of the topic cause it was off topic with this one before Very Happy
$n00p
$n00p
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Yeah the price of gfx cards has dropped a lot here too. You can get an 8800 for about £132 (about a year ago this cost £300)! Shocked

DDR2 memory you can get 1gb for £12. I still run DDR 3200 which is still about £30 1gb. Mad

I bought the game Prey for kenny for £5 (brand new). He's been playing it all week. It looks like a good game. Quite hard. The character can do wall walking and has magical as well as shooting abilities. Kenny has also been playing COD4 online.

Some games I must get this year:
Far Cry 2 (September)
Mario kart (Wii) (April) "here we go!" Laughing
Starcraft 2 (September)
Duke Nukem Forever (mmm maybe September, who knows been nearly 10 yrs) Question
Bandit
Bandit
dS.Member
dS.Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by $n00p Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Now DDR2 cost less than DDR in poland :/ it sux cuzz i have slots for DDR.

Kingston DDR2 2x 1GB 533MHz CL4 cost 119zl its 34 Euro
and
Kingston DDR 2 x 1GB PC-400 CL3 cost 255 zl its ~73 Euro

so DDR 2x1 gb cost 2x more than DDR2 2x1 gb this same company !! Its sick !

I heard something about prey but idk what it is. I have downloaded CoD4 so maybe i will play with kenny on some server Very Happy

I heard Far Cry 2 will have graphic better than Crysis !!
Mario Kart is this funny racing game, isnt it ?
I dont like games like that but Starcraft was very good Very Happy
I thought DNF premiere was long time ago ... o.O

oh and i have question. How many cost new games in UK now ? in poland its about 200 zl (57 euro) or more ! on ps3,xbox 360 and i think on wii too its about 300 zl !(85 euro)
$n00p
$n00p
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:29 pm

1. Far Cry 2 will ROX!!! I played Far Cry and it's great, but when the monsters escaped, the game is like, idk... some horror (it's not scaring)-you must hide etc. But in 2nd it won't be it Smile So good choice Bandit Smile

2. DFN was gossip some time ago and many people think, that it is still Very Happy DFN became a legendary myth, not ended dream (lol). I played manhatan project, but i don't like :/

3.CoD 4 is very good game, i have said that Smile Maybe i will get back it from my friend and i will play with you Smile

PS I want make some topic, but Snoop was first Razz
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Ok here is the average price of games in UK.

COD4 PC £29.99 37.86 Eur 133 Zl
COD4 XBOX £39.99 50.48 Eur 177 Zl
COD4 PS3 £39.99 50.48 Eur 177 Zl

Assassins Creed £24.99 PC Ps3 Xbox 31.54 Eur 111 Zl

Lol google is all black because of earth hour. Thought my graphics was playing up.

Try here for game prices:

http://eu.gamestracker.com/Default.htm

It's the euro version site so prices in euros. I normally use UK site. I buy games from play.com gameplay.com dvd.co.uk amazon.co.uk powerplaydirect.com tesco.com asda.com

I check for cheapest price and free postage.
Bandit
Bandit
dS.Member
dS.Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:25 pm

CoD 4 is more expensive, that in Poland Smile On Poland, version for PC, it costs something about 80 zl ( scratch 20 £). So it isn't so bad, like i have thinking Smile
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ds.5had0w Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:29 pm

Hm, for me it seems to be the first time, I'm not waiting for any new game ;-). The last game I really waited for, was Hellgate London, and it was so disappointing when I got it.
Maybe I'll try Prey next, the store here offers it for about 5 €.
Or maybe you can say I'm waiting for Diablo 3, but I think I still have to be very patient for that. :-)

cu

Last edited by ds.5had0w on Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
ds.5had0w
ds.5had0w
dS.Member
dS.Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down